If you're looking to rent a holiday house in Poland, you may enjoy a selfcatering holiday in our high quality spacious holiday home set in a quiet road on the edge of Rabka Zdrój, nestled in the Gorce hills, offering nature holidays and the best walking holiday ever and close to woodland walks and ski slopes.
Self-catering holidays in spring, summer and autumn holidays :
- Visit Cracow, Zakopane, Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mines, Zywiec beer factory, 3 national parks, including the Tatra national park within 30 minutes, plus many local hiking and cycle trails such as Maciejowa. Lots of places to visit and things to do locally, especially outdoor pursuits.
- View walking holidays in south Poland. It's a great destinaton for walkers - scenic countryside, good value eating out.
- Tour the self-catering accommodation room by room. It's great house for a group of up to 10 people and family holidays in Poland. Have barbeques, enjoy sightseeing with friends or sun bathe on the balconies.
- Wi-fi Internet, 2 colour TVs, DVD player, video, jacuzzi bath.
- Good quality furnishings; Egyptian cotton bed linen, fluffy white towels, DVDs, logs for fire etc. all provided.
The holiday home is wonderful to rent for self-catering holidays in Poland and short breaks at any time of year from April until mid December. The house is perfect for large family groups or walking groups of up to 10 people.
Families with young children will find that Rabka offers much to keep children entertained in the large local park, Rabkoland funfair, the soft play centre and in the woodland and countryside. Poland remains good value for meals out and entertainment which is a boon for family selfcatering holidays. The garden is fully enclosed to keep children safe and provides plenty of space to play.
Read about the advantages of self-catering, and go somewhere different on holiday this year.